The Headline Sponsor (1 x £10,000)
We invite you to be the Headline Sponsor of the 4th Annual Reflections of The Lord Mayor Event on Wednesday, 17th May 2017 to be held at Painter’s Hall, one of the City’s historical livery halls. As Headline Sponsor, your organisation will enjoy prominent first-billing credits on all promotional channels and media – print, digital and broadcast – before, during and after the event. There will also be promotion through on-site displays and the opportunity to speak at the dinner itself. Moreover, your organisation will be the named sponsor of the inaugural Roundel, commissioned with the Worshipful Company of Glaziers and presented to the Lord Mayor on 17th May 2017 in commemoration of the event. There are also two exceptional post-event opportunities for representatives of your organisation to get an ‘insider’s view’ of London and enjoy food and convivial surroundings with Sir David Wootton, former Lord Mayor of London and a key supporter of this event since its inception.
Headline Sponsor summary of key benefits:
1. Headline sponsor branding: This amounts to co-branding for all facets of the event and comprises:
- branding on signage displayed around the event, comprising 3 banners displayed at the event, one of which will be located in the prime position behind the speaker’s podium (see also point 2)
- front-cover ‘in association with’/logo on the Reflections of the Lord Mayor Souvenir Programme given to all guests
- Double-page spread advertisement within the Souvenir Programme – premium early spread
- Dedicated Sponsor’s Profile Page on both printed and online versions of the programme
- A 6m x 2m exhibition space, which includes table, power and Wi-Fi in Reception area (Court Room)
- *Headline Sponsor logo/banner on the LMReflects website home page. This will remain on the website until the end of 2017. Relevant banner
sizes shown below in Figure 1.
- Logo on marketing collateral, including joining instructions, place cards and menu
- Logo on post-event recording, as shown below and as per website sponsorship video
- 30-second full company video/advert (non audio), located on LCD screen at entrance
- Brochures and other marketing collateral for guests’ souvenir bags
- Sponsorship highlighted on social media channels as well as all press publicity preceding and following the event.
2. Registration area sponsor: Branding on all signage across the registration area and leaflets or literature on the registration desk. Note that, as your branding is one of the first (and last) that guests will see during their time at the event, there are opportunities for creative treatment of the registration area and we are open to ideas on how this might be branded and designed.
3. VIP places at the Reflections event: As headline sponsor, you will have a total of 20 places for company representatives and guests.
- This can be organised as two tables of 8, located close to the speakers’ table and stage, with opportunities for additional representatives to be seated at other tables to mingle with guests:
- One seat at the Top Table with the Lord Mayor is reserved for a member of your organisation from among the 20 places
- Opportunity for a 5-minute speaker slot at the dinner by a representative from your organisation on an agreed topic relevant to the Reflections of The Lord Mayor event. Alternatively, you would be welcome to show a short (up to five-minute) film, subject to agreement with the Reflections organiser.
- A ‘thank you’ as Headline Sponsor in the summing up given at the end of this event, with opportunities for the organiser to add in appropriate words (with your agreement) about why you have chosen to sponsor this event.
4. Roundel competition presentation: Your chosen representative will be invited to co-present a specially commissioned stained glass Roundel to the Lord Mayor, alongside the winning artist. This is the first time we have commissioned a Roundel from The Worshipful Company of Glaziers – which organised this as a competition in order to attract leading artists in the field of fine glass work. This ancient City Livery Company’s master is former Lord Mayor Sir David Wootton, our inaugural speaker and a key supporter of Reflections.
5. Post event opportunities: As Headline Sponsor, there are two key after-event social gatherings offered, to give you an opportunity to spend further time with former Lord Mayor of London Sir David Wootton and enjoy ‘insider’ views of London.
- Complimentary lunch for 6 with wine with Sir David Wootton at RSA House, followed by a special guided tour of this historic institution where the arts, sciences and commerce have come together since 1754
- Complimentary dinner for 6 with wine with Sir David Wootton at Romulo Café, Time Out's 2016 “Most Loved Restaurant in Kensington”, where you will also have the opportunity to meet owner Rowena Romulo, granddaughter of General Carlos P. Romulo, original signatory of the UN Charter, and hear about how her authentic Filipino restaurant won the hearts of London.
OTHER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Gold Sponsor (2 x £5,000)
As Gold Sponsor of this event, you have a prominent position on all branding via the website, souvenir programme and at the event. This package includes a follow-up opportunity to get an ‘insider’s view’ of London and enjoy food and convivial surroundings with Sir David Wootton, former Lord Mayor of London and a key supporter of this event since its inception. The sponsorship benefits comprise:
- 8 complimentary tickets for you to invite partners and clients, envisaged as one table in a good location close to the top table although there may be opportunities for you and your guests to be placed on other tables to mingle with other attendees if this is preferred.
- A 3m x 2m exhibition space, including table, power and Wi-Fi in Reception area (The Court Room)
- Company banners (3) prominently displayed at the event – 2 within The Court Room (Reception) and 1 within The Livery Hall (Dinner)
- Logo on website as “Gold Sponsor” until the end of December 2017 and on post-event recording in Sponsor Clip as shown below. A permanent page
on our website detailing supporters of the event will include you as 2017 Gold Sponsor of the event
- A full-page advertisement in the Reflections Souvenir Programme – premium early page
- Opportunity to include one 8.5” x 11” literature item or giveaway item for inclusion in the souvenir bag given to all guests at this event
- Mention in the summing up speech with thank you for sponsorship.
- Complimentary lunch for 4 with wine with former Lord Mayor of London Sir David Wootton at RSA House, followed by a special guided tour of this historic London institution where the arts, sciences and commerce have come together since 1754.
Silver Sponsor (3 x £3,000)
As Silver Sponsor of this event, you will have a prominent position on all branding via the website, souvenir branding and at the event itself, comprising:
- 6 complimentary tickets for you to invite partners and clients
- Company banners (3) prominently displayed at the event – 2 within The Court Room (Reception) and 1 in The Livery Hall (Dinner)
- Logo on website as “Silver Sponsor” until end of December 2017 and on post-event recording within Sponsor Clip as shown below. A permanent
page on our website detailing supporters of the event will include you as 2017 Silver Sponsor of the event
- A full-page advertisement in the Reflections Souvenir Programme.
- One 8.5” x 11” literature item or giveaway item for inclusion in souvenir bag given to all guests at this event
- Mention in the summing up speech with thank you for sponsorship.